All guests will abide by the prohibited items list. This includes ticketed law enforcement personnel.
The following items are not permitted to be carried into SoFi Stadium:
- Airhorns, Amplified Music, Bullhorns, Loudspeakers, or other artificial noise makers
- Animals (except ADA Service Animals)
- Backpacks or Bags larger than 12 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches or that do not comply with the Clear Bag Policy
- Balls of any type
- Bicycles (may be parked at approved bike valet)
- Brooms, Sticks, Rods
- Costume Masks - Costume masks are prohibited throughout the stadium, except for the seating bowl. All costume pieces cannot conceal identity and are subject to security screening at the discretion of SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park
- Drones, Remote Controlled Unmanned Aerial Vehicles or other similar motorized vehicles/devices
- Drugs (including marijuana) or other illegal substances/paraphernalia
- Fireworks or Other Incendiary Devices
- Frisbees, Footballs or other throwable Sports Equipment
- Glass Containers of any type
- Hard or Soft Sided Coolers
- Knives of any type
- Lawn Chairs, Stools, or Rigid Framed Seating Devices (except wheelchairs or as approved by the SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park Management Team)
- Laser Pointers
- Motorcycle & Bicycle Helmets (may be checked in at designated bag valet locations prior to entry)
- Noise-Making Devices
- Obscene, offensive, and political clothing
- Outside Alcohol or Other Beverages (except factory sealed water 20 oz. or less, soft-sided milk containers or medically required liquids in a sealed container)
- Skateboards, Scooters, Razors, Hoverboards, or any wheeled footwear
- Smokeless/Chewing Tobacco, vaporizers, e-cigarettes or other related devices
- Tents (unless approved by the SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park Management Team)
- Umbrellas (oversized umbrellas are strictly prohibited however small, foldable umbrellas that can fit under the seat is allowable)
- Video recording devices; Tripods, monopods, selfie sticks; Camera Lenses greater than 6 inches in length
- Weapons of Any Other Type (Tasers, Nunchaku, Pepper Spray, Mace, Expandable Batons, etc.)
Banners or signs must NOT be larger than 3 feet x 5 feet. Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Signs must be event-related and in good taste.
- Signs cannot be commercial, political, or obscene in nature.
- Signs may not be affixed or hung.
- Signs may not be displayed in a manner that either obstructs the views of other fans or stadium scoreboards/advertising signage.
- Signs must be made of a paper or lightweight cloth-like material.
- Signs cannot utilize wood, metal, PVC (hard plastic) or similar types of materials for support or carrying poles.
- Signs cannot be battery operated or contain lights.
- Signs not permitted will be disposed of by SoFi Stadium Team Members unless the guest returns them to their vehicle.
- All signs subject to final approval by SoFi Stadium
*Guests are encouraged to leave prohibited items at home or in their car. All guests are subject to search prior to entry. Any guest intentionally possessing a prohibited item at SoFi Stadium could result in denial of entry and/or ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games/events, and/or possible arrest and prosecution.
SoFi Stadium reserves the right to adjust entry policies at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
For everyone’s safety, SoFi Stadium uses video surveillance cameras throughout the property that are monitored 24 hours, each and every day. By entering and remaining on the property, you are consenting to your activities being recorded and monitored using video and audio recording systems placed in various locations through the property.